Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sewing Aprons

I've been sewing on these aprons since Sunday. I just love sewing, all the pretty fabrics, I'm not real good at it, my mind wanders sometimes causing me to occasionally sew things out of order. If you don't sew.... well let's just say it's a big deal. I just hate ripping out freshly sewn stitches, so much in fact I tend to just keep on going, until I get to a point where I see clearly why, and so it takes me a while but I'm learning, and getting faster. I DID learn to use my iron! It makes everything so much easier.



 I've had this fabric for ages 


Country bib apron


 More vintage fabric I found in my closet.

One yard apron. There's only one tie which goes around neck and passes 
thru the sides of the bib to tie in the back, so it's completely adjustable.

 This is all I had left of that yard, think I'll add pockets!

 I plan to make more in this simple style too.



Here's some more fabrics I plan to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment